sabato, ottobre 28, 2006

Oh, who am I kidding II

However betrayed I feel... of my trust for you, of my hope for love, for life, for a future, for us...

However saddened that I could have been wrong and that I could have been right... wrong in trusting you, right in being on the guard... wrong in believing it was you, right in saying goodbye before you said goodbye... wrong in believing you were true, you cared and found me special, right in paying attention to my friends instead of trusting fully in your words as you'd rather had me do...

However disapointed I am for your lack of courage, for your deceit and lies

However unhappy that I feel that you make me feel so unimportant and worthless... of even a beg for excuse...

I can't bring myself but to think that I know you, and I couldn't have been this wrong, and why is it I still trust you, and I still feel you are the one?

I know, I know, it is only natural when having to face the inevitability of a break up: the denial, the unacceptance...

For once in life I want to freely feel the pain... rationality is not always the answer