giovedì, ottobre 26, 2006

who I am

they say:

About fear of exposure
- I tend to live without fear and my honesty is my charm

About my talents
- I have a gift for bringing people together and my presence is unvaluable

About how I react when conflict emerges
- What matters to me is the end result, I am self-asured and speak my mind without fear

About the image I have of myself
- I do not compare myself to anyone, and I am not worried about it

About how I react when faced with unpredictable and unpleasent surprises
- Surprises don't bother me, I am always patient and adapt easily

About how I react to the end of a relationship
- I worry about what others might say, I feel unhappy but I do not even think about fighting back


They could be wrong

(from a japanese personality test, sent surely by providence and devine interference - I am loved and protected)