martedì, agosto 10, 2010

Enough

Enough self-recrimination already,

If I cannot be the woman I am supposed to be, with all the knowledge I have acquired so far, so just let me be the woman I can be.

If I am weak, just let me be.
If I am allowing too much, so let me.
I am not suffering for it.
I get annoyed, I get irritated, but all passes eventually. And in the end all is left is the inability to resist.

So, if I am unable to resist, why should I fight myself?
I should choose not to.

Worst part is, all this recrimination comes from none other than me. And it makes no sense, because if it is not bringing me down, if I am taller than ever, loved like never, why should I care about how it should be instead of being concerned with how it ACTUALLY makes me feel.

Be HAPPY woman... You are finally whole! It is not textbook? You never liked those anyhow. Happiness is what you choose and not what others say how it should like. Your journey is only yours to walk. And you are allowed the company it pleases you.