domenica, aprile 04, 2010

Things

The right thing is among the hardest things to do.
The right thing is always against will, against pleasure.
Whenever you feel like doing the right thing, even if it is by you
Remember you will always think why did you have to be so self righteous.
Can you handle the boredom?
More than the pain that makes you think about doing the right thing in the first place?

There is no possible peace of mind.
Do it and you'll suffer.
Don't and...

Will you by any chance stop being yourself if you lose yourself?
Will it only be considered temporary insanity?
Do you really need all that self respect?
Is ignoring what kills you inside considered suicide?

These are just some of the things that pop up in my head today... right after my peace of mind started to fade.

Needless to say, I did the right thing by me yesterday.
Needless to say, I do not regret it one bit.
Needless to say, I am in withdrawal.

Fuck! I am so tired of this.