giovedì, novembre 30, 2006

To the left, to the left (irreplaceable)

'You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me
I can have another you in a minute
Matter fact he will be here in a minute...

You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me
I can have another you by tommorow

So don't you for a minute think
That you are irreplaceable!'

(Beyonce - Irreplaceable)


I feel you, girl... benn there...
But let me tell you girl... why have another him? Aren't you trying to run from and not to guys like him?

I feel your pain, girl... these guys deserve what they get... but why do you aleready have someone else, if he is not yet out your door?

I get that you need to feel you are over the bastard. I get that you are you, strong and unbeatable... but why drag another brother into the picture? If it were the other way arround, would you like to be the rebounce girl? The one that proves to the ex hat he is over her? Ain't that sayin' the opposite?

Take it easy girl... yes, he don't know 'bout you... yes he is an asshole... but you can do much better than him... you deserve much better than him... not another him...

Enjoy your girlfriends... you don't need men... you want them... that is all.

You need time to grieve... boost yourself up... show the world you're a woman... you are special... and above all... take your time to choose. Because even if they see you: they will never know 'bout you.

Be happy: you're worth it (and they're worthless)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Brown said...

Was wondering if you would read my blog, it's meant to show different sides of the female personality. I feel your comments would be useful http://hiddenmelmelanieonline.blogspot.com/

6:20 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home