lunedì, giugno 19, 2006

Luckiest gal on earth

I should stick to this:

The fact that I haven't found what I think I want does not mean I don't have more than I ever wished for.

The fact that I think I am not loved enough may just be because I am too demanding and I want perfection when I actually know it can't possibly exist.

Could it be that I am just stalling and making excuses?

Could it be that I am turning into this crazed lunatic that self-inflicts unhappiness, to feel alive and perpetuate the cicle of neediness?

This is the time to wake up and smell the roses... I am the luckiest gal on earth. I've got luck on my side, friendship in my life, looks, brains, wits and guts. What else could a girl want?

The fact is not that I haven't found a men. It is even not that I have not found the right one. It is only that I have found many, one very right... Passed the right (not perfect to my standards) and insist on the wrongs (what could possibly be wrong with that?).

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid... This is punishable with life inprisonment...