lunedì, aprile 04, 2005

Back into the rollercoaster

You know you'll feel dizzy after you rode on it...
You know you won't see most of the ride, as you close your eyes when you get to the loop...
Yet you can't wait to get back into it, and ride it once more... in the hopes that maybe this time it will be different.

I have three to choose from... and it is the one I have not been on yet that I want to ride now.
Novelty makes it more interesting... and the hopes that it will be different from the others.

Yes... I know... it is probably the length or the speed... but mostly they are all alike. still... I want to ride a new one.

Yet I am torn. it is a simple rollercoaster... I should not get attached to it... it is a stupid rollercoaster. Ride it, leave it.

Yet I am torn. Feeling anxcious to ride a stupid rollercoaster...